Tuesday, July 5, 2011

L-O-V-E!

I have a lot to talk about being grateful for after this last weekend, but one thing I'm grateful for always is love. And this particular weekend, I am VERY grateful that two of our friends who have been dating for quite some time have decided they want to make it legit- they're engaged, y'all!

We went to visit them this weekend for a surprise engagement party, and it was fantastic. They are such a great couple who have grown up together and made a really great relationship. They're both so funny and so honest all the time, and I could not be happier to call them my friends, and I can't wait to call them Mr. and Mrs.

Hurray for love! Hurray for relationships going the distance and people being committed to staying together, and hurray for them giving their friends the opportunity to celebrate with them. So very happy for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment