Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What?!

People. I fall off the place of the planet, I come back, and I somehow have more hits even though I haven't posted in forever? Y'all are crazy. I love the blog world.

I'm sorry I have been on hiatus. Stuff has been a little crazy. First, we went to Austin for our 2nd anniversary- this was the beginning of my downward spiral, because I couldn't post from my phone. So, farewell, 3 days of posting. THEN, I came back and started class. Hello, explosion of me having way too much reading to do and staying up super late in order to blog because I was already staying up to read my 8000 articles. And then, I had to go out of town again for a cousin's graduation (from my highschool, which was sort of fun.) So, that's what I've been up to.

And without further adieu, we move on to being grateful again. Lo siento for the break, I'll try to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment