Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 6: Amazing Weather

I've had A LOT of technical difficulties lately. Pardon the tardiness, but we'll get caught up right now.

My beloved Texas gives us truly beautiful days so often. Granted, a lot of the time the beautiful day is accompanied by sweltering heat, but every so often, it's just beautiful- cool light breeze, big expanse of bright blue sky, sunshine that is warming but not scalding your skin. It's days like this that make me so incredibly grateful to live here, and make me wonder if I'm ever going to leave willingly. And recently, we got rain. RAIN. We went the entire month of April without rain, so having a good 30 minutes of rain pouring down was beyond fabulous. Thank you, weather, for being so nice lately and enabling people to have outdoor happy hours, outdoor events, playtime outside, and start their summer off right. (If more rain wanted to appear, I don't think anyone would argue....)

No comments:

Post a Comment