Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sleepy McSleepsalot

Today I woke up at 8:15, walked our dog, and went back to sleep. Then I woke up at 11-something, and went back to sleep. I woke up again at just before 1, and since then, I have taken 2 more naps. What I'm taking away from this is that I'm grateful that:
  • my husband is amazing and lets me sleep without complaining, and makes sure the dog doesn't wake me up
  • I have the time to sleep so I don't feel tomorrow like I was run over by a truck
  • the reason I'm tired is because I'm spending my time being busy with stuff I enjoy, like my job, my family, my pup, my friends, etc. Not a bad thing to be tired from. (Ugh, what a grammatical mess that was.)
That's about all I've got, because I have to finish a paper and I'm struggling to stay awake a bit.  But I'm grateful for the very small yet oh so large luxury of sleep today, and I hope you get some good rest into the end of your weekend and this next week.

An approximation of what I look like when sleeping- except I'm not furry, don't sleep in a dog bed, and I'm honestly not as cute as she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment